Mickey's Big Surprise is the 40th episode of the second season and the final season 2 episode.
Mickey has a big surprise for his friends. Will fireworks be it after five puzzles are being solved?
- Minnie Mouse
- Donald Duck
- Daisy Duck
- Mickey Mouse
- Clarabelle Cow
- Toodles (does not speak)
- This episode was first released exclusively on the Playhouse Disney website in February 2009, a year before its official broadcast.
- This is the first episode to have a Mouske think-about-it tool. The use of the Mouseke think-about-it tool appears again in Goofy's Thinking Cap, and also appears in 7 My Little Pony episodes (Games Ponies Play, Three's A Crowd, Made in Manehattan, Every Little Thing She Does, Celestial Advice, Fake It Til You Make It, Sounds of Slience). The Mouseke think-about-it tool is also mentioned in Amending Fences.
- In the scene where it turns into night, It is night, then it is light behind Goofy, then dark again.
- Recapping how Donald hopped on the numbered stones by tens.
- Mickey: (Singing) A-fizzle, a-fuzzles. It's fun to solve my puzzles. A-fizzle, a-fuzzles. Let's go!
- are you ready for some fun? it's fun puzzle number 1